Private Medical Insurance for Individuals & Families
In January 2010, the NHS inpatient waiting list stood at over 632,000* people. Although they do a fantastic job with the limited resources available to them, Private Health Insurance ensures you and your family receive the right treatment, when you need it and in a hospital of your choice.
What is Private Medical Insurance?
Private Medical Insurance provides you and your family with the highest standard of medical care when you need it most. Private Health Insurance policies can include:
- Inpatient and day-patient consultations
- Treatments, tests and scans;
- Outpatient care;
- Faster access to treatment;
- Appointments and hospitals to suit you;
- Consultations with expert specialists;
- Private hospital rooms with en-suite facilities;
- Around the clock visiting hours;
- Parent accommodation;
Call us now to discuss setting up a Health Insurance policy for you and your family.
- Provides you and your family with the highest standard of medical care
- Huge range of policies to suit any budget
- No waiting lists
- Private hospital rooms with en-suite facilities & around the clock visiting hours
- Appointments and hospitals to suit you.
Level of Benefit
There are a huge range of options available in today's Private Healthcare market. The benefits listed above are just some of the many available. There are comprehensive policies which provide benefits such as maternity, full dental care, psychiatric care, physiotherapy and many more.
With incidences of cancer on the increase, many insurers are now providing full cancer cover to ensure that you receive the best treatment available including access to proven breakthrough cancer drugs and treatments, many of which are not widely available via the NHS.
Which services will we provide?Our services are completely free of charge and we will do the following:
"I found the staff efficient, friendly, and helpful and at all times professional."
- Research the healthcare market on your behalf,
- Produce a unique report and meet with you to discuss and compare benefits,
- Negotiate with providers for the best possible premium,
- Ensure the level of benefit is correct for your needs,
- Assist with claims and any issues throughout the year,
- Administer your scheme and carry out a full review at renewal if required.
Our aim is to simplify the process and do the hard work for you. Why not talk to one of our team today about the benefits of Private Healthcare and the many options available.
We are completely independent which means we are not tied to any one insurer; our recommendations are based on what is best for you and your family.
The next step . . .
As mentioned, all our services are completely free of charge and any information we receive from you will be treated in the strictest of confidence and with the utmost discretion.